Summer in Val Gardena in the UNESCO World Natural Heritage of the Dolomites
Wellness, sports and gourmet during your free days; Selva, S. Cristina and Ortisei offer an unlimited variety of recreational activities for your spare time
Since 2009 the Dolomites are member of the UNESCO World Natural Heritage. Here, in the heart of these majestic mountains, lies the beautiful Val Gardena. The breathtaking landscape, the nature with its intact flora and fauna and the locals will make your stay in this world-famous resort to an unforgettable experience. Thanks to the Gardena Card, you can reach unthinkable destinations quickly, safely and inexpensively.
Do not forget to protect the environment that surrounds us during your walks and excursions!
A few simple rules help to guard the Dolomites:
- Always keep to the marked trails and paths; this helps to prevent damage to the meadows and alpine pastures.
- Do not pick protected flower species.
- Respect the habitat of animals; do not make any unnecessary noise.
- Do not light fires!
- Do not litter! Please take your rubbish with you and dispose of it according to local regulations.
- Avoid disposable items and buy drinks in returnable bottles.